The Fujikura 19R is equipped with a precision, fixed v-groove for splicing single fibers or ribbon fiber up to 4 fibers. Incorporating the proven ruggedized features pioneered by Fujikura, the 19R has added automated and enhanced user control features to increase splicing efficiency. A user programmable, automated wind protector expedites the splicing process by automatically closing to initiate the splice process, and opening upon splice completion. A new auto-start “clamshell design” tube heater applies heat to both sides of the splice protection sleeve resulting in a 18-second shrink time for 4-fiber ribbon. The result is a total splice process time of approximately 29 seconds! Ruggedness and durability are greatly enhance by a mirror-less optical system and “severe-impact resistant” monitor. Battery capacity is now 140 splices/shrinks. An innovative transit case doubles as a built-in or mobile workstation and makes splicing easier than ever before.
- Automated and programmable wind protector
- 18-second automated tube heater
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-ion battery with 140 splices/shrinks per charge
- On-board training and support videos
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation
Also available – 19R Fusion Splicer Machine with Cleaver for $7535
There are no reviews yet.